Chloramine-Reducing Water Systems
Non-electric, high performance water conditioning system from Dr. Johns H2O
What Makes a Kinetico CRS 1100/Softener Combination System Different? Combine a Kinetico CRS 1100 with a Kinetico Water Softener for the ultimate in whole-house water treatment and enjoy these benefits:
- Flexible System. The CRS 1100 can be installed alone for chloramine reduction only, or with a Kinetico Water Softening System. Offers a continous supply of dechloraminated, soft water. Enables system to regenerate with dechloraminated, soft water.
- Non-Electric Operation. Reliable. No timers or computers to set, adjust, repair or replace.
- Efficient Chloramine Reduction. For use on any supply where chloramine reduction is desired. Catalytic carbon adsorbs objectionable tastes and odors from chloraminated water. Eliminates drying of hair and skin from chloramine. Reduces deterioration of rubber seals in fixtures and appliances.
- Effective Sulfaban™ Media. Extremely effective at reducing chloramine from water.
- Continuous Conditioned Water. Assures consistent and continuous chloramine-reduced water. Protects skin and hair, clothing, plumbing, and appliances.
- Efficient Use of Water. No water consumption required to reduce chloramine.
- Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks. Long lasting. Can endure harsh environments.
- Automatic Operation. Just replace the carbon when capacity is reached, typically up to one year for a water supply with average chloramination.
- Outstanding Warranty. Dependability, peace-of-mind.
Check out the ENCToday.com article, "Local Customers Suspect Chloramines Behind Rusty Pipes, Degrading Water Heaters." For more information on chloramines, visit the EPA's website.
The above chloramine filtration system is similar in design and operation to the "Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems." Contact Dr. John's for more information about obtaining the Kinetico CRS 1100/Softener Chloramine-Reducing Water System whether you live or work in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, or Charlotte.